It is our 1st episode of 2020 and WE BOY DO WE HAVE Information! We’re fired up to share it since it not only signifies superior factors for us, our pals, and the duplex by itself, but it is also related to our continued endeavours to simplify, and it will involve a twisty tale of switching tables with a stranger. We’re also sharing a exclusive present that we gave this holiday year that can assistance your spouse and children honor a cherished a person. In addition, a check-in on our lavatory reno development, the Instagram account that retains us laughing, and our most loved geography-based match we’ve ever played.
You can down load this episode from Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, and Spotify – or listen to it below! And if you’d like a TRANSCRIPT of this episode, right here you go!
What is New
- I’m sure you’re just dying to see our new podcast established-up, specially given that I have eventually graduated from “the toddler chair” that I utilized to file from. We’re nonetheless fine-tuning it, but this new established-up in the office signifies we really do not have to lug as numerous things (chairs, pc, and so forth) into the residing home each individual time we file. Hope this proves that podcasting is just as glamorous as it appears.
- Also, in circumstance you are fascinated in an update on our bathroom rework or for additional facts on our Costa Rica trip (both of which we briefly outlined at the commence of the episode) you can capture up in the three web site posts connected below:
- And upcoming week we prepare to share some much more tales about how the lavatory came collectively over our wintertime split, such as some curveballs that popped up along the way.
Our Large Duplex News
- The following cliff notes just can’t definitely clarify this information like the actual podcast phase, so you can also go through a whole transcript listed here. Or just tune into the to start with 22 minutes of the podcast by clicking enjoy in the participant previously mentioned.
- In the course of our discussion we referenced these posts, so here they are for reference:
- The desk pictured previously mentioned (which we sanded and refinished) is the a person that our pals Ryan and Ahren swapped with us back again in 2013ish (right after our significant spherical one turned out to be a tight squeeze). It lived in our eating place in Richmond for yrs, which includes when we shot this image for our second ebook (the photo underneath = in advance of we refinished it, for this reason the darker colour).
- The significant round desk has been in Ryan and Ahren’s Richmond household at any time considering that, and we bought to take a look at it in human being throughout their holiday getaway bash in December:
- As we talked about, their dwelling in Cape Charles is tremendous charming. You can see far more in their Airbnb listing, but here’s a swift peek.
Sport: Unusual Town Names
- Over is the map I referenced for the recreation we performed in today’s episode – and the accompanying blog post that Estately shared has Plenty more for each and every point out.
- Here’s a rapid video clip that clarifies the StoryWorth provider that we purchased my mother and father for Xmas so we would be prompted to document some of my grandmother’s stories and memories through the calendar year. I identified it by using an Instagram ad (shock! hold out nobody is stunned) and so much it has long gone over actually properly with absolutely everyone. We’re psyched to see all the tales that we get printed in a book at the conclusion of the yr.
- And if you have to have a excellent mild-hearted Instagram account to adhere to, test out @InfluencersInTheWild. The a person underneath is the publish that Sherry explained in the episode.
If you’re looking for a little something we have dug in a past episode, but really don’t bear in mind which clearly show notes to simply click into, here’s a master listing of almost everything we have been digging from all of our previous episodes. You can also see all the guides we have advisable on our Ebook Club page.
And lastly, a big thank you to You Will need A Budget (YNAB) for sponsoring this episode. Test out YNAB.com/YHL to just take their free-to-everyone video clip course “Four Principles To Fewer Money Stress” and if you sign up you are going to get your to start with 34 days no cost!
Many thanks for listening, fellas!
*This put up consists of affiliate one-way links*